$ 35.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Waterproof Puck Light Fixture
Fully waterproof aluminum anodized puck light draws only 2.5W, but has the output equivalency of a 20W incandescent lamp. This lamp is great for fully wet (or dry) locations on deck, or down below. Makes a great cockpit light, and is also perfect for T-Tops, radar arches, biminis, or anywhere that needs a robust waterproof lamp.
Also great as gunwhale lights under the overhand which surrounds the cockpit. It is 80mm (3.15″) in diameter and only 13mm (1/2″) thick. It surface mounts with three screws (not included), and installation is simple. It comes with an 8″ wire pigtail which extends and is sealed through the center of the backside of the lamp.
It includes our on-board Constant-Current chipset, is not polarity sensitive, and is designed for optimum output and an extremely long service life.
- Number of LEDs: 12
- Input Voltage: 10 – 30VDC (Integrated Constant-Current IC)
- Wattage: 2.5 Watts
- Amperage: 0.21A at 12VDC
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Color Options: Cool White, Warm White, or Blue
- LED Package Type: 5050 Triple Emitter Type SMD
- Lumen Output: 180 Lumens
- Material: Anodized Aluminum with Glass Lens
- Dimensions: 80mm (3.15″) x 13mm (1/2″)
- Polarity: No
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Dimmable: Yes – with PWM Dimmer
- Lifetime 30,000 hours
2 Year Warranty