$ 119.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Deck Steaming Combo Masthead Fixture
Our new 3NM LED Combination Masthead/Deck Light is certified to meet USCG/COLREG/CE & ABYC A16 requirements for vessels up to 20M. This lamp combines the mid-mast mounted masthead 3NM LED steaming light and a powerful LED fore-deck light in one attractive and robust housing.
It has all the features that you have come to expect from our Navigation Fixtures, including a true constant-current topology (10-33VDC input), IP67 waterproof sealed housing, marinized construction, and a super bright 4W LED deck light. The light uses our 225° 2W sealed LED steaming light module, coupled with a high-output 4W LED deck light in a robust and UV-stabilized Black Nylon 66 housing.
This lamp is designed to be mast-mounted to a wide variety of mast profiles using the flexible mounting “wings” which envelop the mast. Installs simply with two screws or rivets. This is a 3-wire lamp, with a common ground and 2 power wires for individual switching of the masthead (steaming light), and the deck light. Includes approx. 11″ of tinned wire for connection to your circuit.
- 10-33VDC input
- 0.40 Amps at 12VDC
- 5.6″ High x 3″ Wide (7.7″ inc wings) x 2.4″ Deep
- 6000° White LED light
- USCG/COLREG/CE ABYC A-16 Certified
- EN and CE Compliant for RF Interference
- IP67 Ingress Protection (fully waterproof)
- For sailing vessels up to 20M (65 ft)
- Fits a wide variety of mast profiles
- The bright 4W LED deck light is equivalent to 35W of incandescent light