This compact 10-30VDC 3W LED Medium Screw Base Edison bulb produces light equivalent to a 25W incandescent, and has a warm white output. Saves more than 85% of the power consumed by the equivalent incandescent bulb yet is super bright, compact, and lasts more than 30,000 hours.
This bulb uses the new 2835 LED chips, which are the newest SMD chip, which use a special thermally-conductive construction, which allows the LED to be much more efficacious than older style LED chips. More efficacy means more lumens per watt.
If you need a compact bulb without a glass globe that has fantastic output and a great price, this is the bulb for you. Replaces small reading lights, tubular T10 type lights, and works great anywhere where you have a small incandescent.
- 2-5/8″ tall x 1-3/16″ wide E26 (1”) base
- Number of LEDs: 24
- Input Voltage: 10 – 30VDC (Integrated Constant-Current IC)
- Wattage: 3 Watts
- Amperage: 0.25A at 12VDC
- Beam Angle: 360° Isotropic
- Color Temperature: 2,900°K (Warm White)
- LED Package Type: 2835 Type High-Output SMD
- Lumen Output: 280 Lumens
- Base Type: G4 Bi-Pin
- Dimensions: ø30mm (1.18″) x 67mm (2.64″)
- Polarity: No
- Dimmable: Yes – with PWM Dimmer
- Lifetime 30,000 hours
2 Year Warranty