$ 1,610.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Fire Blanket Cover - Sb Series - Available in Different Sizes- Sea-Fire
This Fire Blanket Cover offers a protection and containment solution for lithium battery fires
LiCELL™ offers a range of specialized fire blankets
designed specifically for the lithium battery market.
These blankets are capable of withstanding
extremely high temperatures for a prolonged period
of time, as well as being robust enough to offer
protection against potential debris and shrapnel
expelled during a battery fire event. They are easy to
store and easy to deploy.
Options: Click here to see our Lithium Fire extinguishers.
This Fire Blanket Cover works with temperatures up to 1000°C
• Fire resistant technical fabrics, available in 3 large sizes
• Fire resistant re-enforced multi-layered edge lining
• Fire resistant industrial stitching
• Handling loops on all corners for fast deployment
• Includes convenient carry bag
Tips: Your fire blanket fold should be accordion style, as you do a paper map; Z-fold on the long axis, and then Z-fold the other way. Grab a corner and it pops out flat for quick use.
- Galley fire: Cut the fuel first and then to place a lid on the pan. If the fire is large, wrap your arm in the blanket to place the lid, and then place the blanket over the whole mess.
*When fire strikes, rapid but cool-headed response can make all the difference. In the case of an engine fire in a cramped space, a fire extinguisher, particularly if discharge though a fire port is possible, sometimes this is probably the only practical response. See our Safety Equipment page for our sizes and models.
However, in many less complex fires, a fire blanket cover represents a practical approach. Blankets work well and are great for the galley area and engine room.