$ 97.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
The new Mantus Head Lamp is like none others, and is designed for maximum performance and comfort. You will easily see the quality and engineering that has gone into this fantastic and useful lamp. Definitely worth the money.
The aluminum alloy headlamp features water resistance up to 10 meters, 6 Cree XM-LT LEDs that output 770 lumens and throw a beam up to 140 meters, the light features an SOS signal and can mount to a life jacket making a perfect emergency light. It is a great lamp for Scuba diving and anchor checking dives.
See the Small Boat Magazine review and recommendation here.
- Waterproof to 10 meter submersion (IPX8)
- Features a red light for night navigation (60 hrs)
- Hi Beam 770 lumens (3 hrs)
- Low Beam 150 lumens (10 hrs)
- PFD emergency beacon
- Rechargeable via a USB-C – 2.5 hrs for a full recharge
- SOS signal 150 lumens (24 hrs)
- Durable to withstand 7 foot drop