This amazing two wire fixture offers you a tri-color light for enhanced safety sailing offshore at night, an all round white anchor light and an emergency S.O.S. strobe. In addition it has a built in dusk-to-dawn sensor that will automatically turn your fixture on/off in the anchor mode. It is all possible thanks to the smart bulb. The two wires going to your existing anchor light are all that is needed. Your anchor light switch will control the modes, so there are no more wires, switches or fuses to add.
This fixture exceeds all of the requirements under COLREG 72 for both All-Around Anchor and Tri-Color use on boats up to 20 Meters.
- 2NM Visibility
- 12V/24V Operation (10-30VDC)
- 0.10A @ 12V - All-Around Anchor Light Mode
- 0.15A @ 12V - Tri-Color Mode
- 0.60A @ 12V (intermittent)- Strobe Mode
- 60mm x 90mm (2-3/8" x 3-9/16")
- 8" wiring pigtail, no polarity required
- Mounts to flat surface, with 3 screws, or can be pole mounted. Pole mount allows extending the height with user supplied 1/2" PVC plumbing pipe and fittings.